We are a well-funded, Top-Tier VC backed, building a revolutionary authorization platform for modern policy management and enforcement, starting with a new, data-driven vision and approach covering everything from basic role and permission models to sophisticated attribute-based access controls.
We are a tightly knit experienced core team of engineers (TLV based) that are looking to add to our world-class engineering team.
Senior BE developer
As senior backend developer, you will be responsible for:
- Leading end-to-end projects: plan, design and develop to high quality production delivery.
- Developing resilient and scalable solutions over our microservices architecture for our SaaS.
- Researching solutions for our customer’s needs and concept proofing them.
- Defining processes and best practices for assuring the maintainability and rapid development of high quality deliverables.
- 5+ years of hands-on development
- Proven skills for leading, end-to-end, complex software projects
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, or equivalent skills acquired in the IDF
- Has passion for proper code craftsmanship (quality, design, readability, …)
- Worked on a micro-services environment and is familiar with cloud-native technologies
- A team player
- Was the “go to” person in her previous company
- Work experience in an early-stage start-up – an advantage.
- Familiarity with the Open Policy Agent – an advantage.
.Net Core, Golang, Python, React, AWS managed services (Elasticsearch, RDS, KMS, …), Terraform, github