We are a well-funded, Top-Tier VC backed, building a revolutionary authorization platform for modern policy management and enforcement, starting with a new, data-driven vision and approach covering everything from basic role and permission models to sophisticated attribute-based access controls.
We are a tightly knit experienced core team of engineers (TLV based) that are looking to add to our world-class engineering team.
As architect you will:
- Make a real impact in shaping complex system architecture addressing business needs.
- Develop resilient and scalable solutions over our microservices architecture for our SaaS.
- Mentor our engineering teams on architectural and development best practices .
- 10+ years of hands-on development.
- Experience building large scale, complex SaaS products.
- Hands-on, extensive experience writing code and tests.
- Sc. in Computer Science, or equivalent skills acquired in the IDF.
- Worked on a micro-services environment and is familiar with cloud-native technologies.
- Work experience in an early-stage start-up – an advantage.
- Familiarity with the Open Policy Agent – an advantage.
.Net Core, Golang, Python, React, AWS managed services (Elasticsearch, RDS, KMS, …), Terraform, github